Benefits of hiring a Professional Landscape Designer
Hiring a professional landscape designer is a smart investment decision that can help you avoid costly mistakes. Our designer is an experienced professional that considers each characteristic of a well orchestrated design such as balance, proportion, unity, color, texture, and perspective. We provide you with a landscape solution that is truly custom. No two designs are the same because our designer:Bella Terra Landscape Standards
• Creates a comprehensive master plan that ties all outdoor living areas (such as pools, landscaping, hardscaping, outdoor kitchens, and patios) together into a cohesive design.
• Provides a creative design tailored to each individual client's needs, desires, and budget
• Considers each aspect of landscape design such as plants, irrigation, water features, pottery, outdoor living spaces, pools, stone work, lighting, and drainage.
• Utilizes trees, shrubs, perennials, and annuals that provide color and year-round interest
• Applies horticultural knowledge to help create a landscape that is both beautiful and sustainable
Bella Terra is unique to the landscape industry because we execute every project with the use of industry best practices and careful attention to detail. We focus on quality from the start of the design process to the final walk-through by:Landscape Services
• Hand selecting all materials from multiple sources to find the best quality available
• Employing experienced, certified professionals to lead every project
• Maintaining the highest level of credentials in the industry
• Being locally owned and operated with owners that are actively engaged in the design and installation of each project
• Providing detailed plant care instructions and customer service after the installation
• Installing professional grade lighting systems from Alliance, Kichler, and CAST
• Utilizing top quality plant material from brands such as Southern Living, Monrovia, and Encore
• Amending existing soil material with a two inch layer of compost
• Applying fertilizers, vitamins, and hormones at planting
• Executing installations in a timely and organized manner
• Providing exceptional customer service
• Custom Landscape DesignThe Design Process and Fees
• Professional Landscape Installation
• Irrigation Repair
• Drip Irrigation Systems
• Outdoor Pottery Selections
• Seasonal Container Gardens
• Stone Work and Hardscaping
• Natural Stone and Concrete Patios
• Water Features and Fountains
• Professional Landscape Lighting Systems
• Patio Covers and Arbors/Pergolas
• Outdoor Kitchens
• Fireplaces and Firepits
The design process begins with a meeting at the client’s home to discuss the budget, functional needs, and visual desires for the space. In most cases our designer will provide a ballpark estimate, discuss the design process, and explain how we create custom landscape designs. If you choose to continue with the design the site conditions of the property are noted such as existing irrigation, landscaping, topography, sun exposure, etc. Measurements and photos are also taken at this time.
The designer studies the site conditions and develops a design that takes into consideration the objectives that were established during the initial meeting. The collaborative effort between designer and homeowner ensures that every design concept is unique and original. A scaled and rendered drawing is presented to the client along with images of recommended plant materials. Any modifications to the design or budget can be made at this time.
Once a design has been approved and the initial deposit has been received, the project is scheduled for construction.
The designer is actively involved in the construction process to see that the final product is built according to plan. At the completion of construction the homeowner is provided a plant care guide that includes cultural information.
To protect the value of the investment and to ensure its ongoing beauty, we recommend a maintenance care program. See the lawn page for more information on the maintenance services that we provide.
The landscape design fee is based on the total amount of landscaping work that is designed. If Bella Terra completes the installation the design fee will be applied to the installation cost.
We provide free estimates for work that does not require a landscape design such as stone work, patio covers, tree installation, irrigation, drainage, landscaping based on your ideas, etc. Please call for a free estimate.
|Site design by Dragonfly Creative Design, Inc.||Bella Terra, LLC|